Saturday 31 March 2012

2nd one already?! Damn, kid! On a roll!

This is pretty dope - already got some people wanting more posts. :) Thanks, y'all. It was just a little idea that I didn't think anyone would be on board with....but hey, I'm not complaining.


Got an email from pops who thinks the blog is "funny as fuck". (actual quote)


Not only am I going to get trolldad film synopsis on here, but will also include classic trolldad moments from the past and present. 


Like this happy event when I was an ickle kid with a bad haircut, happily derping around like you do when you're about 6 or something. Mom made lunch for the famliy, some sandwiches and junk - dad was kicking it with some Guinness outside. I decided I was thirsty and asked my mom for something to drink. 


Dear old dad comes in and says, 'Here, have some of this root beer float...'


Took a swig. And immediately felt super sick. Couldn't even finish my cheese sandwich.


Dad laughed. Don't remember what mom did - probably laughing too. 


All I remember was I was watching 'The Brave Little Toaster' at the time. WTF?!?




No comments:

Post a Comment